Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oolong too long

Wow.

This is gonna be a short post, because I'm drinking Tulsi tea, which gives me all around good benefit without the caffeine, but I realize I am actually sleepy. I've been drinking those huge cups of oolong, about 24 oz., and I'm putting in a tablespoon of tea leaves, so I'm having a good cup of overstimulation. No wonder I was feeling good to burn the midnight oil just a little bit longer.

Now I know that if I drink the oolongs or black teas too close to bedtime, I'll suffer from interrupted sleep. This is a no-brainer. The revelation for me, is that my low grade oolong packed enough punch to keep me going. Now that it's not there for the last two days, I am realizing just how much I overdid. I also noticed that I woke up well without having excess caffeine in my system.

 Sleeping is so new to me, I'm going to go try it. I wonder what happens to my writing groove, if I sleep at night...
....and good night. zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment