Thursday, January 31, 2013

Digestion no Question with Tea in Possession.

I just ate a banana, and now I'm itching for a cup of tea.

I know that it seems as if most of my tea posts are in the vein of Dr. Seuss, but it is very important to understand that tea really does much to change the way I live my daily life. Tea is a balanced part of why I can eat my daily bread, so to speak (Don't get it twisted in the days of the gluten-free trend). It is a very deeply instilled practice to drink the tea and use it to find myself in some of the deepest, most profound meditations. Tea is recommended solace against the backdrop of woes in the world. I just had a jasmine cup and now, a cucumber lime white tea. It sounded so different and delicious that I could not leave it in the store. It was an unnatural act at that moment and I could not deny myself the pleasure of that experience. So I indulged. I'm not a big bag afficionado, but sometimes they have some of the most interesting blends. All my mind settles on is the fact that I just bought a box worth twenty teaspoons of the bottom of the barrel tea fannings, just like the 2 percent "other" that hotdogs possess. But I digress.

I didn't steep the bag long, and for some reason, it was perfectly on the money. The lime essence rang true against the very soft hint and mostly mental cue of the cucumber. The white tea leaves graciously played father to the flavors and married the two with no objections. The fragrance of the cup threatened a much different, more orange-inspired flavor to come forth, but the easy steep and brilliantly blended flavor made the original intention a complete success.

Ultimately, having a cup of something hot can help with digestion, but with tea to steep with it, provides greater benefit even by its association.

No comments:

Post a Comment